I'm not worried about a bad batch of cat food or anything -- Sanji seems fine. And the only plant within chewing reach doesn't look messed with. But I'm getting concerned -- I know I should take him to a vet to be sure but I just . . . can't afford it. I don't get paid for a week and a half, and if he's actually sick, that's probably too long to wait.
I sent an email to my vet asking about possible payment plan options, but . . . it's stressing me out.
I know, also, that I'm seeing worst case scenarios here because of what happened with Pico. I know that. It's still stressing me out. :( This entry was originally posted at http://theladysnarkydame.dreamwidth.org/43168.html. You can comment there if you prefer.